Those guys at Teehan+Lax have done it again and painstakingly recreated every detail of iOS5 and the iPhone 4S. Everything was created in Photoshop as editable shapes layers.
Their templates have become invaluable to iOS dev’s and are a must have tool for creating app mock-ups! They offer these to the developer community free of charge, so if you use it and want to says thanks like them on Facebook :mrgreen:& also follow them on Twitter.
Download the iOS 5 GUI PSD (iPhone 4S) from their site.
For those of you who are not already familiar with the templates by Teehan+Lax here are a few screenshots:
The full .psd template:
Full size Assets:
Even Notification Center:
Apple’s “Let’s Talk iPhone” Event has wrapped and left us wanting for more. NO iPhone 5 announcement yet but we will get – iOS5 on October 12th. Apple did manage to boast some pretty impressive numbers though:
– 93% of fortune 500 companies are testing or deploying the iPhone
– Three out of four tablets sold in the US are iPads
– Apple passed the 250 milion iOS device sales mark
– 1 Billion apps downloaded per month
Here’s what we do get – The iPhone 4S – pronounced Force
– A5 chip (dual core)
– Retina display
– Glass back
– World phone with both GSM and CDMA.
– 8 MegaPix camera 3264 x 2448 w/ backside illumination.
– Hd video w/ 1080p
– Screen Mirroring (wired)
– Siri Intelligent Assistance (Voice Recognition)
– Comes in 64 GB
– Pre-orders on the October 7th, and then launching on the 14th.
– Available on Sprint
– Siri Intelligent Assistant (voice recognition)
Apple also announced the cards app, iCloud which is coming October 12th, A new iPod Nano and an updated iPod Touch.
New iPod nano, 8GB ($129), and 16GB ($149). 7 colors.
New iPod Touch:
– Retina display
– HD video
– Comes in white
Very disappointing for most of us devs. Guess will have to wait until 2012 for the illusive iPhone 5.